Preschool sneak-peak!
Ella officially starts preschool next week, but today we had an Open House where the kids got used to their classroom and teachers. We all left the house before 9 am this morning. Bob took the kids by himself since I had class at the same time. He said while she was playing pretend, she told the teacher she'd be right back...she had to go get her scriptures. I wonder if she will try to say a prayer after songs and lessons, too :) Good thing it is BYU-Idaho.
I realized today that it doesn't really matter if she is late for class. I know that sounds bad, but let me explain: . Her class starts at 8:20 and mine starts at 9, so I am glad I won't have the total stress of "If she's late, I'm late!"...unless we are over 1/2 hour late!
She had a great time and it is still very strange to think she is "ready" for school. We went "school shopping" bought her "school shoes" and a "school backpack." What else do you need? Oh, yeah SCHOOL!

Have fun and play nice, big girl!
I realized today that it doesn't really matter if she is late for class. I know that sounds bad, but let me explain: . Her class starts at 8:20 and mine starts at 9, so I am glad I won't have the total stress of "If she's late, I'm late!"...unless we are over 1/2 hour late!
She had a great time and it is still very strange to think she is "ready" for school. We went "school shopping" bought her "school shoes" and a "school backpack." What else do you need? Oh, yeah SCHOOL!
Have fun and play nice, big girl!
Comments