The nerve of it all...
I need to write and update everyone about my leg situation. The last we posted was on the brain MRI. To clarify, it wasn't bad news I didn't have MS, it was that the Dr.s flat out told us they were completely out of ideas...and that was hard to hear.
Anyway, that being said, we have not been back to a Dr. since then. But you do all that you can do, having faith and then comes the miracle! After we got back from Utah, and I recuperated for a few days, things started to turn around for the better. I have had more energy and been able to do more cleaning (thank heaven!) and such than months before. Some of you know that Bob was called as an Temple worker around that same time and the blessings we have felt from his service have been amazing!, this being one of those blessings. He mentioned when school starts it might be too much to continue working there on Saturdays from 9-4..."No way, we can't afford to not have you work there." The kids and I are blessed beyond measure even though we are not the ones participating in the work directly, and I am so grateful for his willingness to put the Lord first, even (and especially) on his precious weekends.
As mentioned above, I will heading back to school soon and am so happy that my main concerns this semester are that of: "How in the world am I going to do this with two kids and a husband who has crazy schedules?" and not "Will I physically be able to do this?" :) Even with everything ls semester I pulled straight A's, so I won't really have a good excuse to have less than that this time around. We'll make it; by taking it one day at a time and being humble enough to receive the blessings promised for our continuing education. We have tried to set a schedule for over a week now and seeing little improvement :)
Good luck to everyone getting back into the swing of things!
Anyway, that being said, we have not been back to a Dr. since then. But you do all that you can do, having faith and then comes the miracle! After we got back from Utah, and I recuperated for a few days, things started to turn around for the better. I have had more energy and been able to do more cleaning (thank heaven!) and such than months before. Some of you know that Bob was called as an Temple worker around that same time and the blessings we have felt from his service have been amazing!, this being one of those blessings. He mentioned when school starts it might be too much to continue working there on Saturdays from 9-4..."No way, we can't afford to not have you work there." The kids and I are blessed beyond measure even though we are not the ones participating in the work directly, and I am so grateful for his willingness to put the Lord first, even (and especially) on his precious weekends.
As mentioned above, I will heading back to school soon and am so happy that my main concerns this semester are that of: "How in the world am I going to do this with two kids and a husband who has crazy schedules?" and not "Will I physically be able to do this?" :) Even with everything ls semester I pulled straight A's, so I won't really have a good excuse to have less than that this time around. We'll make it; by taking it one day at a time and being humble enough to receive the blessings promised for our continuing education. We have tried to set a schedule for over a week now and seeing little improvement :)
Good luck to everyone getting back into the swing of things!
Comments